Acumen has deployed advanced technology to deliver real-time investment implementation, due diligence information, communication of changes, and secure information to our clients. It is important for our clients to have easy access to their account information, practical financial tools, and resources. This technology includes:
- accurate and detailed comprehensive views of their financial situation,
- the ability to connect all their accounts for a consolidated view of their complete financial picture, and
- the ability for our team to customize financial reports based on their individual needs.
eMoney – Your Personal Financial Website
Comprehensive financial planning software linking all your financial accounts for a complete and up-to-date view of your financial situation.
- Organizer – Connect all your accounts for a consolidated view of your entire financial picture.
- Track Spending – Know how much you’re spending, and where.
- Investments – Interactive charts and detailed views help monitor all your accounts.
- Screen Sharing – Join a screen sharing session quickly and easily for interactive planning anytime, anywhere.
- Budgeting Tools – Set budgets to help reach your savings goals.
- Mobile – A complete financial picture available on your smart phone.
- Vault – Safely store your most important financial documents, accessible 24/7.
- Goals – See if you’re on target to reach your most important goals.
Simulate Multiple Scenarios
We work side by side with our clients to understand the financial impact their decisions have on their plans. We can adjust scenarios and techniques in real time and run through what-if situations such as retirement changes, a disability occurs, LTC is needed, a premature death occurs, etc.
Collaborate on Estate Planning
We are able to show our clients the risks, vulnerabilities, and benefits of various estate-planning scenarios, and work together to create strategies to better protect their legacies. We understand estate planning needs evolve as life events, tax laws, and estate laws change.
Tamarac Client Portal
Tamarac Client Portal provides a detailed and timely comprehensive view of clients’ financial picture, integrates with our custodian, Schwab, and offers advanced security features including dual-factor authentication. We have the ability to customize reports to meet our clients’ needs including performance, holdings, transactions, portfolio analysis and metric visualization. Quarterly performance reports are clear, concise, and easy to understand.
We are able to customize reports on everything from transactional information to holdings, account performance, asset allocation and capital flows.
Integrated Goals Based Reporting
Our clients can seamlessly click between their Tamarac Client Portal and eMoney using single sign-on to view their financial planning data.
Tamarac Rebalancer allows Acumen to monitor and efficiently implement investment strategy changes across client portfolios. We customize client portfolios leveraging tax optimization, monitor their accounts for trading triggers, make tactical trades, execute trades directly with our custodian, Schwab, reconcile trades from the previous day, and leverage tax loss harvesting strategies.
Acumen Client Portal App
Acumen Wealth Advisors has created a customized mobile app for our clients to access their Tamarac Client Portal conveniently and securely anytime. We realize the importance of enhancing the client experience in today’s digital environment and leveraging the power of the Tamarac Client Portal.
Schwab Alliance provides easy access to account information, and offers practical financial tools and resources empowering clients to manage account details on their own.
Monitor Your Accounts Easily and Securely
- Get instant access to account information online or with the Schwab mobile app.
- Stay informed on the status of requests and securely approve transactions.
- Keep your contact information up to date so you can be notified.
- Count on secure, paperless delivery of important documents.
- Conveniently deposit checks from your phone or tablet.
- Grant View Only access to third parties, such as CPAs, attorneys, and family members.
- Enhance your account security by adding two-factor authentication.