Our Team Approach
Our team is our greatest asset and is motivated to make an impact in our clients’ lives.
Acumen believes consistent communication is key to delivering high quality client service. We help educate and thoroughly explain details to enable clients to become more involved and engaged in investment decisions. Our team works together collaboratively and selflessly since Acumen believes the team approach is the most beneficial model for managing our clients’ financial well-being. Among the many benefits of the team approach are:
- helps create improved efficiencies.
- allows for the ability of our employees to focus on their core competencies and specializations in financial planning, investment management, or client service.
- aids in our processes moving effectively and quickly.
- aids in faster response times.
- increases innovation.
- allows more than one person to understand you and your family’s situation very well.
Depth of Knowledge
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA®)
- Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA)
- Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Certified Retirement Services Professional (CRSP®) (Ret.)
- FINRA Series 7 (General Securities Representative)
- FINRA Series 9 and 10 (General Securities Sales Supervisor)
- FINRA Series 63 (Uniform Securities State Law Examination)
- FINRA Series 65 (Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam)
- FINRA Series 66 (Uniform Combined State Law Examination)
- Master of Science in Accounting (MAcc)
- Master of Science in Business Administration (MBA)
Awards and Recognitions
Acumen and its team have been recognized with numerous prestigious awards in recent years, showcasing their dedication to excellence and innovation within the financial advisory sector.